Recommended Sites

Selena Gomez Talks Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas


Selena Gomez on rumors of dating Nick Jonas: 'Not true, I'm single very much single.' She doesn't have time to date: 'I don't unfortunately. I'm trying to tackle everything, which is good because I'm young and I really should kind of date myself for a while, I should probably focus on myself a little bit.'

Selena insisted that she is not competing with Miley Cyrus: 'I will totally, completely speak for myself on this one, I don't know them very well, so I don't know how they would.. but I'm saying that I'm very lucky and that I love what I do, so there's no room for competition for me. I just want to continue to do what I'm doing and I shouldn't really focus on what everyone else doing, and enjoy what I'm doing.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment